Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lauren's Message to Congress

"There are many more college graduates faced with unmanageable loan debt. Banks and loan businesses own us! I want to learn. Why must I give my soul to these people just for that? ... Thanks to Jodi Rell CT's tuition was frozen for a year. But a year is not enough! Don't just freeze it, lower it! I do not want to be stressed for my entire life over money. My parents are all ready having enough trouble with paying the utility bills! I must pay for my tuition. Thanks to scholarships that I have been so lucky to receive I have been able to cut loans. But without help from my family or friends I will be faced with much trouble. Help this country! We are the future leaders! Don't you want us to get an education so we can lead with a little knowledge?!"

--Lauren Chicoski

Tell the Senate to help people like Lauren:
http://capwiz.com/mobilize/issues/alert/?alertid=9291121&type=CO

No comments: